- • According to a report from the Federal Reserve Board four in ten Americans can’t cover an unexpected $400 expense. Simultaneously, the Republican tax plan has provided the rich with millions in tax relief while millions of working-class Americans have seen a rise in their tax bill as the National Debt increases (Trump has added 2 Trillion to the debt since becoming President).
- • Trump withdrew the United States from the Paris Agreement (International Climate Change Agreement) at a time when scientist say that humans are responsible for global climate change – as sea level rise, storms become more intense and wild fires rage the cost to tomorrow’s generation of Americans will be hundreds of billions of dollars.
- • Republican’s efforts to sabotage The Affordable Care Act over the last two years has caused the number of Americans without health insurance to increase by four million.
- • According to the Southern Poverty Law Center there has been a 30 percent increase in hate groups which coincides with Trump’s campaign and presidency. The rise in hate groups has no doubt contributed to the rise in hate crimes. Last year; The Federal Bureau of Investigations, recorded a 17 percent increase in hate crimes.
- • The Trump Administration has created a humanitarian disaster at the Southern Border by separating thousands of children from their parents. The Administration has stated that it’s not “in the realm of the possible” to unite all those children with their parents.
- • Nearly three thousand Americans were killed during Hurricane Maria and the response from the Trump Administration has been to propose cutting aid to Puerto Rico.
Donald Trump’s long-term “fixer” Michael Cohen confirmed in his House testimony what many of us already knew – that Trump is a “conman”, “racist” and “cheat”. While Trump may one day have to face the consequences of his illicit actions - for millions of other Americans the bill from his disastrous presidency has already come due.